| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Maimana in February is cool at 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9.2 °C (48.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -0.2 °C (31.6 °F).
- In February there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 9.4 °C (16.9 °F).
- The weather in February is marginally dry. Only 60.5mm (2.4in) of liquid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 10:23 long and the longest day is 11:18 long with an average length of 10:49.
Check the distance to and compare the Maimana February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Maimana, Afghanistan
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Maimana:
- Bajsun, Uzbekistan - 331.8 kms (206.2 miles) NE
- Charshangngy, Turkmenistan - 208.3 kms (129.5 miles) NNE
- Termez, Russia - 272.6 kms (169.4 miles) NE
- Mazar-E-Sharif, Afghanistan - 234.1 kms (145.5 miles) ENE
- Sheberghan, Afghanistan - 117.9 kms (73.3 miles) NE
- Kunduz, Afghanistan - 380.7 kms (236.6 miles) ENE
- North Salang, Afghanistan - 390.2 kms (242.5 miles) E
- Jabulsaraj, Afghanistan - 415.3 kms (258.1 miles) E
- Bamiyan, Afghanistan - 303.1 kms (188.4 miles) ESE
- Chakhcharan, Afghanistan - 270.7 kms (168.2 miles) S
- Ghazni, Afghanistan - 427.1 kms (265.4 miles) SE
- Trinkot, Afghanistan - 382.4 kms (237.6 miles) SSE