| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Maimana in July is hot at 27.6 °C (81.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35.9 °C (96.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.5 °C (65.3 °F).
- In July the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 17.4 °C (31.3 °F).
- The weather in July is bone dry. An airy 0.5mm (0in) of fluid is released.
- The shortest day is 14:00 long and the longest day is 14:33 long with an average length of 14:19.
Check the distance to and compare the Maimana July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Maimana, Afghanistan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Maimana:
- Bajsun, Uzbekistan - 331.8 kms (206.2 miles) NE
- Charshangngy, Turkmenistan - 208.3 kms (129.5 miles) NNE
- Termez, Russia - 272.6 kms (169.4 miles) NE
- Mazar-E-Sharif, Afghanistan - 234.1 kms (145.5 miles) ENE
- Sheberghan, Afghanistan - 117.9 kms (73.3 miles) NE
- Kunduz, Afghanistan - 380.7 kms (236.6 miles) ENE
- North Salang, Afghanistan - 390.2 kms (242.5 miles) E
- Jabulsaraj, Afghanistan - 415.3 kms (258.1 miles) E
- Bamiyan, Afghanistan - 303.1 kms (188.4 miles) ESE
- Chakhcharan, Afghanistan - 270.7 kms (168.2 miles) S
- Ghazni, Afghanistan - 427.1 kms (265.4 miles) SE
- Trinkot, Afghanistan - 382.4 kms (237.6 miles) SSE