| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Maimana in September is warm at 20.5 °C (68.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.9 °C (84 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12.3 °C (54.1 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in September is 16.6 °C (29.9 °F).
- The weather in September is bone dry. An airy 0.2mm (0in) of fluid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 11:48 long and the longest day is 12:55 long with an average length of 12:22.
Check the distance to and compare the Maimana September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Maimana, Afghanistan
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Maimana:
- Bajsun, Uzbekistan - 331.8 kms (206.2 miles) NE
- Charshangngy, Turkmenistan - 208.3 kms (129.5 miles) NNE
- Termez, Russia - 272.6 kms (169.4 miles) NE
- Mazar-E-Sharif, Afghanistan - 234.1 kms (145.5 miles) ENE
- Sheberghan, Afghanistan - 117.9 kms (73.3 miles) NE
- Kunduz, Afghanistan - 380.7 kms (236.6 miles) ENE
- North Salang, Afghanistan - 390.2 kms (242.5 miles) E
- Jabulsaraj, Afghanistan - 415.3 kms (258.1 miles) E
- Bamiyan, Afghanistan - 303.1 kms (188.4 miles) ESE
- Chakhcharan, Afghanistan - 270.7 kms (168.2 miles) S
- Ghazni, Afghanistan - 427.1 kms (265.4 miles) SE
- Trinkot, Afghanistan - 382.4 kms (237.6 miles) SSE